Dr. Ellis provides: medication management, nutritional counseling and lab evaluations for children, teens, adults and seniors.
We accept the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Blue Options and Blue Preferred)
- Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Norman Physician Hospital Organization
- Oklahoma Health Network
- Most other insurances accepted-please call your insurance company directly if you do not see your insurance plan listed above
It is your responsibility to contact your insurance company prior to the initial session. We recommend asking the following questions:
- Are mental health services covered?
- Is Dr. Ellis contracted with my plan?
- Is there a mental health deductible in addition to a medical deductible?
- Is there a co-payment or other percentage that I, as the patient, am responsible for?
Interested in becoming a new patient?
Please contact our office at 405.701.5666. Once insurance is verified, a $150 deposit is required in order to schedule an appointment. This payment will be credited back to you once insurance is filed. If a no-show or insignificant cancellation notice occurs your deposit will not be credited back to you.
New Patient Paperwork
As a courtesy we mail all New Patient paperwork to you. We encourage you to take a look the paperwork you will receive: